Artisan Roasting For 20 Years
Returns and Refunds
The buyer (EU) is lawfully entitled, without giving any reason to cancel the execution of the order (according to the law “from the contract” if the buyer already has collected the material) within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
The goods to be returned must:
- a) be undamaged,
- b) be complete,
- c) include the enclosed proof of purchase.
If the buyer decides to return the goods under paragraph 7.1 of Terms and Conditions, s/he shall:
- a) contact the vendor asking for order withdrawal, give the order number (variable symbol), date of purchase and the account number for a refund,
- b) send the goods back to the address of the vendor – the goods are advised to be sent registered, insured and use appropriate packaging to avoid damage during transport as described above or other deterioration of the original packaging and the product itself (the vendor is not liable for any loss or damage to the goods during transportation).
- c) pay the costs of returning goods (postage, insurance, etc.).
When the conditions contained in paragraphs 7.1 to 7.3 of Terms and Conditions and upon receipt of the returned goods, the vendor must:
- a) take the goods back,
- b) return to the buyer within a period not later than 15 days from the date of termination of the execution of the full price of the order paid for the goods, excluding shipping charges.
In the event of failure of any of the conditions contained in paragraphs 7.1 to 7.3 of these Terms and Conditions, returns will not be accepted by the vendor, and carries a withdrawal from the order execution and the goods will be returned at the buyer’s expense.
Form of withdrawal can be downloaded here.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
Settlement of claims is governed by the terms and conditions stipulated for specific goods, the Commercial Code and the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and special regulations.
The warranty period for all non-food goods offered in the online store is 12 months. To exercise rights from liability for defects (warranty) a proof of purchase (enclosed invoice) is always sufficient.
The buyer is obliged to deliver the goods under warranty for complaint with undamaged packaging.
As soon as possible, inform us by email or phone about the error of goods.
Send the product back to the business address of the vendor.
What Our Customers Think
“A coffee that wakes you up seductively rather than slapping you in the face.”
S. Andrew Customer